Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Do You Love What You Do?






How many of you have a job that you absolutely love? Do you like your job? Do you tolerate your job? Do you hate your job?

If you have a job that you love- how did you find it? How did you know that this would be the perfect place for you. Did it come to you in a vision? Did you play policeman, construction worker or indian as a little kid?

If you hate your job- why do you do it? Is the money just that good? Is it a family business that you have to be in or your family will disown you?

Do you think that if everyone did what they loved to do, anything would ever get done? Is it possible for us to all have "dream jobs"? If all of us do what we love, will there be anyone to pick up our garbage? I'm sure some people love being garbagemen but do enough people love it?

I want to do something that I love. I just wish I knew what that would be!

6 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger breanna said...

happy anniversary!! hooray!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Jess said...

I like my job. Mommy and make-up...what else could a girl wish for? Happy Anniversay...is it 3 years?? I am pretty sure we are the same.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger arwen said...

Happy Kwanza!!!! wait... is that not what we are doing here? oops.

stop working for money and looking for money and you will like what you do.

the secret to the universe.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger RoniZee said...

I think it would be super great to be homeless and wandering...but not homeless like Standing-On-The-Corner-Of-Glisan-And-205-Asking-For-Money. More like Homeless-And-Using-What-God-Gave-Me-To-Get-By-But-Still-Not-Being-A-Hooker.

That should clear a lot of things up for you.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger James T Wood said...

I am in favor of the not-a-hooker option as well. Let's avoid all hooker related career fields while we're at it.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

i hate my job. so i quit. i am going to be a massage therapist. and i LOVE it!!!

sigh . . . if only it would hurry up and all fall into place already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home