Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars

So, we went to see Episode III last night/this morning. It started at 12:10am, that means I wasn't in bed until 3:15 this morning. I am one tired little kid!

It was an awesome movie though! I won't tell you too much about it because I know that all of you are going to go see it tonight during a decent hour, right? I will tell you about the most intense light-saber fight I have ever seen. We all sat in wonder as we saw the duel begin. The two advosaries came toward each other with sabers out and right from the beginning there was a blow to the side, but the fight continued. After much fancy foot work and a cartwheel, there were injuries on both sides. At last the saber was knocked from the hands of our hero but his equal could not finish him off, offered a hand up only to receive a light saber to the belly!

I can't keep it to myself, our hero's name is "Guy that showed up in a Jedi costume" and his enemy was the "Kid in T-shirt and jeans with puffy hair". With two nerds, so unaware of reality, a duel was inevitable. I laughed, I cried, I cheered- it was a sight to be seen.

It was beautifully choreographed and one could tell that the two had been working at their craft and both were masters of their art. It can only be assumed that they learned from the greatest- Master "Star Wars Kid".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home