Wednesday, March 29, 2006

He's Home!

Do you like how I have been keeping a play-by-play?

James finally came home last night but that was only after his flight was delayed. I was originally supposed to pick him up at 10:30pm and be home by 12:30am and asleep by 1:00am. That would have left me tired but it would have been manageable. As my dad used to say "You are young and on your first set of legs". It turned out that I could not pick him up until almost 1:00am and didn't get home until just after 3:00am. I am not that young.

















I am one tired monkey!

6 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

so cute...

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger breanna said...

isn't it so wonderful having the mister back home! as for your sleepiness...i suggest a 24oz Rockstar. always does the trick for me!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger arwen said...

I'm glad The Man is back. I think that mine may be... well... I don't know. I think I'm officially a LawSchool/Golf widow. Almost the same exact thing happened to me when I had to drive to Spokane to pick Seth up from Arizona GOLF trip and ... it was a horrible disaster. I heart you!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Thanks for making sacrifices so James could come! I wish you could have been there. Lots of pictures to come!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

that happened when jon was in alaska last summer. his plane was delayed and he called me while i was circling around the airport pick-up place (why don't they let you park your car by the curb?!?!?!) and said he wouldn't be home for two hours and that he was stuck in seattle. i cried. and drove home. and came back later to pick him up.

glad you have your husband back you monkey!!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Jennifer B. Davis said...

Funny, my Mom also said that line about the "first set of legs." Hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home