Thursday, January 12, 2006

Man- I Suck at Blogging

I do not do magic although I have disappeared.

I wish I could catch you all up on my oh-so-exciting life but really, I have been doing a lot of the same things. I guess I have done somethings since the last time I posted which does not mean that it was recent.

For Christmas, James and I flew out to Washington to visit with family. We got to see parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles (am I the only one that finds it odd that there is not one word that encompasses the aunt and uncle pair?) and of course the beautiful new niece and the blur of a nephew. There was food, visiting, food, looking at Christmas lights and then more food! It was great and as usual, too short. Eventually they made us come back to Memphis.

And here we are.

4 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Tim said...

You should come to Portland in March...

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger James T Wood said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

you should come to portland tomorrow . . .

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger arwen said...

this may be lost in the past, but you should tell me when you go to The Land Of Ports and I'll try to go too... then we can be friends again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home