Thursday, September 01, 2005

Seven- I win!

Tabs tagged

7 Things I plan to do before I die
1. Travel to every continent (except Antarctica- I don't so much care about that one)
2. Have a beautiful and welcoming home (with a pool).
3. Fall more in love with my husband.
4. Move out of Memphis to some place cool (like Portland!)
5. Work hard enough to make Mary Kay my full-time job.
6. Grow to feel confident in my spiritual walk.
7. Become comfortable in my own skin (this is where the pool comes in handy).

7 Things I can do
1. Roll my tongue.
2. Use my energy to help with the relief for Katrina refugees.
3. Accessorize.
4. Empathize (blessing and curse)
5. Sing (not as well as Breanna but really, who can?)
6. Come up with organizational systems.
7. Talk openly about sex.

7 Things I cannot do
1. Cook
2. Sculpt
3. Move like Shakira (Man do I want to!!)
4. Wait to get back to the West Coast
5. Create in myself self-control
6. Fix electronics
7. Remember anything.

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Velocity- the cologne my husband wears (Yummy)
2. Being so S-M-R-T ... I mean S-M-A-R-T
3. Flattering hair cut.
4. Lots of laughter.
5. Tenderness.
6. Politeness.
7. Walk with God.

7 Things that I say most often
1. "James- I broke it!"
2. "I love you"
3. "Memphis sucks"
4. "Good girl Rizzo"
5. "Thank you for calling Cherry Garden. This is Andrea, how may I help you?"
6. "We don't have any money"
7. "Thank you" (at least I hope I say that often)

7 Celebrity crushes
1. George Clooney- Ocean's Eleven handsome guy look
2. Brad Pitt- When he is cleaned up he is so dreamy!
3. Angelina Jolie - I want to be her when I grow up
4. Katherine Zeta Jones - Can I also be her when I grow up?
5. John Cusack - Left over high school crush
6. Ewan McGregor - I love him singing in Moulin Rouge!
7. Chandler Bing- The character

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

do you really give advice on your site like little joe says?


anyway.

i laughed outloud when you said you could accessorize!! that's awesome!
and girl, you can SING!
and thanks for being able to talk openly about sex. especially because my mom can't. :)
the west coast totally misses you too!!!

and it's funny because i agree with you on all the celebrity crushes esp. ewan mcgreggor, except that i hate the way his face looks when he sings in moulin rouge. crazy huh? you love it. it drives me crazy. good thing we can still be friends over a silly thing like that huh?

thanks for answering my tag!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

i can talk about sex too! isn't it great being open! why are people so ashamed? it's not like i talk raunch, i'm just okay with it.

also, are we the same person?

"i am so smart... s-m-r-t, i mean, s-m-A-r-t..." thanks for the laugh!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

hooray for sex!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger James T Wood said...

HOORAY indeed ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home